I thought I would start posting development plans here in the sake of transparency, and setting a better precendent for the future of the dao. Here I want to discuss an aggregate dashboard which uses much of the existing code in the ecosystem and simply combines it in to one place.
You probably saw the corndog repo thats hosted on github before the coreDAO migrations happened. This tool was meant to show people who had questions about the state of their wallet what options they had, and next steps at that particular phase of the project. I would like to incorporate such a tool as a permanent fixture on either cLend or win95 CORE sites, and have this apply to both delta and core holders. The tool should simply assess a user’s wallet (connected or keyed in address) and identify any pending tasks, staked coins, etc. You could expand this to think of it more like a zapper.fi for CORE specifically.
- Showing if a user has a pid 0,1, or 2 staked value in the core vault, along with an estimated fiat value for their holdings, and an estimation of if the gas cost makes the effort of unstaking/restaking worthwhile.
- Showing the yield & amount they are getting in the core vault, or the upcoming frax/curve vaults (aaaaaaah im giving alphaaaaa)
- Present staked DELTA and pending withdrawal contracts
- Present anything staked or burned in FANNY vaults ( i forget what options we had here initially, is it just burned? perhaps not that useful any more to show since there’s no action you can take)
- Present interest owed, date of upcoming liquidations on cLend, amount borrowed, and collateral inside cLend contract
- Present the upcoming rLP tasks that will need to be completed as part of coreDAO and rLP future (once decided)
After writing this it definitely feels some of it is redundant. I think it would be most useful to focus on ACTION-ORIENTED things. It’s easy to go ham just making a full dashboard, but what we really want is like a TODO that is wizard-like and somewhat intelligent about making suggestions. So for example in the above regarding upcoming liquidations, you would simply show “You are going to be liquidated in 14 days, top up your collateral with 0.25 CORE to extend loan by 6 months?” With a button to add more collateral to extend with that amount pre-computed for the user.
Also I think given we have TWO sites at this point, doing much of the same thing, this probably belongs on the cLend site because it is the “user friendly” one.