Update time to time

Hello core members,
It’s the first time I’m participating in a proposal and maybe it’s not the right place for it.
As the majority of the participants (early investors) of the core ecosystem, me included aren’t developers or have nothing to do with informatics coding. I do not understand solidity, java or whatever. So for people like me and the vast majority of the community is clearly useless to write “just read the code to see the update”. I can try but it will take years! At the beginning, when the project started and research of fund was necessary, the article was clear and showed the path developers will take to reach the goal. So as a lot of other investors I transferred some eth. The project continued his path with some changes for the best to the protocole. I tried to understand why the project took an other approaches when it was necessary but beside the 100/200 active participants of the tg chat who understood everything “in the code”, I fell a little confuse, even lost time to time. To avoid investors fall of confidence about the project, could it be possible for neophytes, like me and the others, to vulgarize what does it be done in the background to see where we are going. I don’t ask a regular update, I know it could be use by exploiters to take profits of the protocol (I guess) but just what was done and more important, why. I think, the DAO is a place where everybody (even people who knows almost nothing about code) can express what he or she thinks good for the community. it’s a big chess game where the powerless pawn has his importance. If the proposal is not needed for the majority, then forget what I just wrote.

What value would vulgarizing what’s going on in the background have? We already have thorough articles explaining the changes done, once they are done. Investors (technophobe or not) are free to leave the project if they believe, following these articles, that the devs are focusing on the wrong things/making wrong decisions.

You’ll probably want to have a better than a vulgarized understanding of the protocol to make good decisions in the DAO.

1 Like