Handling older CORE LPs

ARCHIVED

jones March 20, 2022, 6:01pm #1

Greetings CoreDAO,

I’ve tried to get support on the Discord, but I’m getting hit by trolls over there. So I’m writing here looking for support around what if anything, there is I can do with some older
cvault.finance LPs I have.

I realize there’s been a lot of change with this project, and migrations, etc. Not sure if I’ve missed a window, etc. Ideally, if I am out of luck, it would be nice if there was somewhere, perhaps here, to document this so others can save time.

The situation

I have the following LPs sitting in my wallet:

CORE/ETH LP (Uniswap v2) - $10,163.55 | Uniswap CORE/ETH LP (UNI-V2) Token Tracker | Etherscan
CORE/cBTC (Uniswap v2) - https://etherscan.io/token/0x6fad7d44640c5cd0120deec0301e8cf850becb68

I have been to the corefinance dapp located here: corefinance.eth.limo and connected with the wallet that holds the above LPs, and all action/options are greyed out. ie. my LPs don’t show up as migrate able.

Is there anything that can be done with these LPs or is it game over?

Thanks in advance.

WTwizard March 20, 2022, 9:01pm #2

Those appear to be the old LP tokens. If they were in your wallet, and were not staked over the past 6 months or so, then they are for sure the old tokens. Those were automatically converted to vouchers last year in the staking pools. Those vouchers are the only type that is convertible to coreDAO tokens.

The window to convert these tokens has passed several months ago and are no longer active or supported. They are now unusable/dead. Sorry for the bad news.

2 Likes

jones March 21, 2022, 2:42am #3

Appreciate you getting back to me. Luckily, it wasn’t a ton of dough.

Best of luck with coreDAO